Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, the day when expectations of great romance mean you simply must pass go, the day when excuses don’t wash! Are you ready, if not it’s time to book dinner at Jamaica’s best kept secret restaurant, Mille Fleurs for it’s annual Valentine’s Day love feast.
Rosy Sorrel Cocktail
Amuse Bouche: Love Apple Basil Granita
Starters, a choice of
– Love Apple Soup with Vodka Cream
– Shrimp & Papaya Salad with warm Coconut Dressing
– Polenta Love Apple Tartlets with Basil Mayonnaise
Main Course, a choice of
– Passionate Lobster Medallions
– Passion Roasted Chicken
– Zucchini Wrapped Fish Fillet on Sweet Pea Purée & Love Apple au Gratin
– 5 Spice and Jamaican Chocolate Rubbed Slow Roasted Leg of Lamb
– Otaheiti Apple, Celery Salad with Passion Fruit Dressing, Baked Potatoes
– Spicy Pan Fried Eggplant with Love Apples and Yogurt
– Braised Vegetables with Green Goddess Sauce and a Fried Egg
Dessert, a choice of
– Chocolate Brownie Sundae
– Indulgent Chocolate Truffle with Sorrel Sauce
– Passionate Dessert Variation
Planning a Proposal?
Why not enjoy your Valentine’s Dinner from our intimate Perch, overlooking Port Antonio & the Blue Mountains, alone apart from our friendly waiting staff.
Secret Turndown Service
Tropical orchids and anthuriums will be arranged within your room, and a bottle of chilled champagne with a plate of our extremely moreish Swiss dark chocolate ‘Flirtatious Fondue’ with local fruits).