The perfect honeymoon is like a truly fine wine gently maturing & developing into something unforgettable.Sadly for many couples it is neglected due to the stress and expense of the wedding itself resulting in either a travel agent/travel portal booking or, God forbid, a present from well intentioned relatives…
Hotel Mocking Bird Hill in Port Antonio Jamaica offers a unique alternative for an independent honeymoon, without the hassle and time researching and organising it. This exquisite eco-boutique hotel in Jamaica’s greenest location affords the luxury of sharing quality ‘new couple’ time that will neither break the bank nor the environment.
For honeymooners too tired from wedding plans to consider their carbon footprint, Innkeepers Shireen Aga and Barbara Walker help celebrate ‘new love’ by a sustained ‘old love’ for the world.
With each ‘Heavenly Honeymoon’ booking they help offset their guests’ calculated carbon footprint by contributing to the ‘Jamaican Conservation Development Trust (JCDT)’. This NGO uses satellite imagery and ground-truthing to combat deforestation in the Blue & John Crow Mountains National Park planting fast-growing trees of little lumber value but excellent for biodiversity. Once their guests’ representative trees have been planted, the happy couple receive a recycled paper certificate as a memento of their Jamaican honeymoon.
Honeymoon Package Details
- 5 nights’ accommodation either in a deluxe room or the suite
- Room decorated specially with flowers and candles on arrival
- Bottle Sparkling Wine
- 2 x aromatherapy massages
- 4 days with full breakfast and 3- course dinner
- 4 x bottles of wine to accompany dinner
- Return transfer to Rio Grande
- Gentle, romantic Rafting (on a bamboo raft) on the Rio Grande
- Return transfer to Winnifred Beach
- Return transfer to Reach Falls
- Return transfer from/to either Kingston or Ocho Rios