The perfect honeymoon is like a truly fine wine gently maturing & developing into something unforgettable.Sadly for many couples it is neglected due to the stress and expense of the wedding itself resulting in either a travel agent/travel portal booking or, God forbid, a present from well intentioned relatives…
Hotel Mocking Bird Hill in Port Antonio Jamaica offers a unique alternative for an independent honeymoon, without the hassle and time researching and organising it. This exquisite eco-boutique hotel in Jamaicaâ€™s greenest location affords the luxury of sharing quality â€˜new coupleâ€™ time that will neither break the bank nor the environment.
For honeymooners too tired from wedding plans to consider their carbon footprint, Innkeepers Shireen Aga and Barbara Walker help celebrate â€˜new loveâ€™ by a sustained â€˜old loveâ€™ for the world.
With each â€˜Heavenly Honeymoonâ€™ booking they help offset their guestsâ€™ calculated carbon footprint by contributing to the â€˜Jamaican Conservation Development Trust (JCDT)â€™. This NGO uses satellite imagery and ground-truthing to combat deforestation in the Blue & John Crow Mountains National Park planting fast-growing trees of little lumber value but excellent for biodiversity. Once their guestsâ€™ representative trees have been planted, the happy couple receive a recycled paper certificate as a memento of their Jamaican honeymoon.
Honeymoon Package Details
- 5 nightsâ€™ Â accommodation either in a deluxe room or the suite
- Room decorated specially with flowers and candles on arrival
- Bottle Sparkling Wine
- 2 x aromatherapy massages
- 4 days with full breakfast and 3- course dinner
- 4 x bottles of wine to accompany dinner
- Return transfer to Rio Grande
- Gentle, romantic Rafting (on a bamboo raft) on the Rio Grande
- Return transfer to Winnifred Beach
- Return transfer to Reach Falls
- Return transfer from/to either Kingston or Ocho Rios