The serene and secluded Hotel Mockingbirdhill is the romantic hideaway for you to enjoy a blissful and memorable honeymoon.
From the moment you enter your beautiful room with 2 balconies offering stunning views, you will relax and chill out. Take romantic strolls through the lush gardens and enjoy spa treatments in the Garden of Wellness. At the close of each day celebrate with romantic dining for two on the candlelit ‘Perch’ with the panoramic views of the twinkling lights of Port Antonio. Luxuriate on the first morning with a sumptuous breakfast served on your balcony.
Relax and unwind at the most romantic Frenchman’s Cove, just 5 minutes drive away. Snorkel around Pellew Island, let the landscape gently glide past as your “Captain” poles your bamboo raft down the Rio Grande for a most romantic experience. You can also take a River Walk to Reich Falls. Should you simply want to be lazy all day, lounge on your balcony and enjoy the cool breezes and stunning views.
The celebration begins with a bottle of sparkling wine and the relaxing aromatherapy massages. In addition you can shower your beloved with one of these additional options: Special Turndown Services
Your Heavenly Honeymoon Package includes:
- 5 nights’ accommodation in a deluxe room
- 1 sumptuous breakfast served on your balcony on the first morning
- 4 x full breakfast and 3-course a la Carte dinner
- 4 bottles of wine to accompany your dinner
- 2 x 75 minutes aromatherapy massage
- Boat ride along the coast from Blue Lagoon to Winifred including transfers to and from the hotel
- Gentle, romantic bamboo rafting trip down the Rio Grande including the transfers to and from the hotel
- Complimentary entrance and shuttle to Frenchman’s Cove Beach
- Return Airport transfers ( to and from) Kingston airport or from Ocho Rios
until 19 December 2014 US$ 1,834.00 per person
Winter 2014/15 (20 December – 30 April) US$ 2,114.00 per person
Summer 2015 (01 May – 19 December) US$ 1,869.00 per person
Rates include local taxes.
Drop us an email with ‘Heavenly Honeymoon’ in the subject line to make your reservation for an unforgettable celebration of your marriage.