Enjoy Fine Dining and Tasty Creative Caribbean Cuisine
Can we tempt you for dinner at Hotel Mockingbird Hill’s acclaimed Mille Fleurs Restaurant whilst you’re in Port Antonio? It’s voted #1 restaurant in Port Antonio by TripAdvisor, here’s part of a recent testimonial:
“Thanks to the reviews on Trip Advisor we made a decision to go to Mille Fleurs and ended up eating the best food of our 10 day stay in Port Antonio (our hotel was GeeJam, a 7 minute drive away). The ‘birds nest’ setting is enchanting with stunning views across Port Antonio. This coupled with understated but caring service and the most divine food makes Mille Fleurs a must for anyone staying close by.”
The romantic and elegant setting, the warm and welcoming atmosphere and the delicious variety of inspired fusion dishes makes dinner at Mille Fleurs a unique dining experience for both our guests and non-resident diners.
Special Diets Catered for with Seasonal Menus
Our seasonal menus change daily, so you will experience not just one taste of Jamaica but many which is a world away from the large traditional dining rooms and buffets of some of Jamaica’s bigger resorts.
Our menu selections comfortably cater for all diet types but in order for our kitchen to do your diet justice, we request that those with special diets such as gluten-free or vegan to notify us a few days in advance of your dinner date by email, as many ingredients are not available locally in Port Antonio.
Non-resident diners are welcome. Please make reservations in advance. The average cost for a 3-course á la carte dinner is approximately US$ 55.00 per person including taxes (without drinks).
A Selection of our Most Popular Dishes
Starters and Soups
- Brochettes of Melon, smoked Marlin and Fresh Cheese drizzled with Basil Oil
- Shrimp & Papaya Salad with Warm Coconut Dressing
- Chicken Liver Parfait with Sorrel Sauce
- Jerk Sausage and Warm Tomato Salad
- Seville Orange Ceviche of Snapper
- Stuffed Zucchini Rolls with fresh herb Cheese
- Slow Roasted Lamb with Jamaican Chocolate & Mille Fleurs 5 Spice
- Jerk Spiced Chicken and Pineapple Stew
- Banana Topped Grilled Fillet Steak with Rum Sauce
- Bacon Wrapped Pork Fillet with spicy Tamarind Sauce
- Fish Fillet with Crayfish Ravioli Sweet Pea Purée & Orange Carrots
- Garlic and Herb Roasted Crayfish with Green Goddess Dipping Sauce
- Callaloo and Goat Cheese Tart
- Open Wild Hook and Homemade Garlic Ricotta Ravioli
- Sesame Ginger Stir Fried Vegetables with Lomein Noodles
- Homemade Pasta with Coconut Saffron Sauce
- Beetroot & Caramalised Onion Tart
- Indian Vegetarian Thali ( Matar Paneer, Cauliflower & Potato Curry, Dal, Roti, Raita )
- Rum Parfait with Mango Sauce
- Caramalised Pineapple with homemade Coconut Ice cream
- Pineapple and Rum Cream Cheese Pie
- Cheesecake with Sorrel Sauce
- Caramalised Plantain with Homemade Ice-cream
- Coconut Cake with Pina Colada Ice-Cream
Pre-dinner tidbits, amuses geules, a selection of freshly baked breads and flavoured butters and home-made after-dinner sweets are complimentary. All mains are served with a side of salad or vegetables.
The price for soups and starters range from US$ 9.05 – US$ 18.50 and main courses from US$ 25.00 – US$ 47.00 Desserts are US$ 9.05 and the Dessert Variation costs US$ 11.50