Your Travel Flexibility – Updated as of May 2020
We understand the need for increased flexibility with travel planning during this time. To help we have made adjustments to our terms and conditions / cancellation policies to provide you with maximum flexibility for bookings made directly with the hotel while travel remains restricted in many parts of the world.
We will waive our amendment / cancellation fee of US$65.00 per booking as follows. We will continue to monitor the situation and adjust further as required.
- Existing Reservations. All individual reservations—even those described as “non-refundable” —that are scheduled for arrival on or before June 30, 2020 can be changed or cancelled at no charge.
- New Reservations. Any individual reservations you make—even those described as “Advance Booking”—that are booked between June and Dec. 20, 2020 can be changed for any future arrival date at no charge if new travel dates are selected for a future stay (re-bookable for a year from date of reservation). The payment received will be credited towards the new travel dates. Reservations made at regular rates from June until the Dec. 20 can be cancelled up to 2 weeks before arrival free of charge.
- Guests who are prohibited from traveling under applicable law will have their cancellation or change penalties waived.
If you need to adjust reservations made through another travel site, please contact them for assistance.
Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
Cancellations and Amendments Made to Booking
- For cancellations made as of 14 days before arrival date 100% will be charged.
- There are no refunds for no shows and early departures.
Special Terms and Conditions for Christmas and New Year
For reservations during the Christmas and New Years Period no refunds are applicable after 31 October or for nor shows or early departures. Should your plans change up to a month before arrival you may move your booking to an alternative date (based on availability) and apply your full deposit less the administration fee of US$ 65.00 to the new date.
We recommend travel insurance to cover any potential fees or extra expenses that you could incur for unutilised rooms due to possible changes in your travel plans, whether due to flight, or other travel plans due to flight or other travel delays, bad weather or other reasons that are beyond our control.