How do you like to celebrate Valentine’s Day in Jamaica? How about a romantic 4-course dinner at Port Antonio’s #1 restaurant as listed by TripAdvisor with a dreamy panorama that includes the Blue Mountains and Port Antonio’s beautiful twin harbour.
For vegetarians the all-inclusive menu price will be US$ 76.00 and for non-vegetarians the menu price will be US$ 99.50 per person.
Wine List & Pairing Options
Jamaica’s foremost Sommelier & wine importer, Robert Hoehner, 1st Mondial in the Ordre Mondial has carefully selected wines to pair with this special menu for those who are interested in trying some extraordinary wine without having to buy a bottle, our usual wine list is available for those who prefer to order by the bottle.
Option 1 (2 glasses) Sancerre and Orvietto or Aigle US$ 42.00
Option 2 (2 glasses) Sancerre and Pinot Noir du Valais US$ 44,50
Mille Fleurs Restaurant – fine dining in Port Antonio that supports the local community.
Availability & Booking
Book your table by email email@example.com or telephone +1 876-993-7267.
Champagne Mojito served with Pimento-Cheese and Bacon Crostini
Mini Shrimp Skewer with Lemony Fennel Salad
( for vegetarians : Love Apple and Basil Granita)
Love Apple Soup with Lobster
(for vegetarians with Curried Pecans or Parmesan Croutons)
- Baked Brie (Goats Cheese) with Walnut Crust and Balsamic Glaze
- Chili Lime Crab Salad with Tomato and Avocado or Crab and Citrus Salad with Chardonnay Dressing
- Passionate Ceviche of Snapper with Passionfruit
Cucumber and Mint Sorbet
Mains / Entree
- Grilled Beef Fillet with a Smatt’s Silver Passionate and Passion Butter Poached Lobster Medallions
- Homemade Tagliatelle with Crayfish, Love Apple and Saffron with a mixed Greens Salad with a Tarragon Lemon Vinaigrette
- Homemade Garlic Ricotta Ravioli with Love Apple and Fennel
- Pan Seared Fillet of Snapper with Garlic Shrimp and Love Apple au Gratin (lemon butter)
- Deep Dark Chocolate Coconut Cake
- Black Pepper, Sorrel (or Passion Fruit) Sorbet with Prosecco
- Coffee with Chocolate Truffles